Викторина, посвященная 165-летию книги Ш. Бронте "Джейн Эйр"
Вопросы к викторине
- Charlotte Bronte's father engaged in what profession?
- Under what pseudonym did Charlotte Bronte publish her books initially?
- Other than writer, Charlotte Bronte had two primary jobs in her life. What were they?
- Charlotte Bronte married when she was nearly 40. Who did she marry?
- Which of Charlotte Bronte's books was published posthumously?
- It's reported that Charlotte Bronte died from tuberculosis, but some experts believe she really died from what?
- What was the name of the only brother of the Bronte sisters?
- How does John Reed die?
- Who suggests that Jane attend school?
- What religious movement is Mr. Brocklehurst a part of?
- Who is Ad?le's mother?
- What is the real reason for Grace Poole's employment?
- Why did Mr. Rochester marry Bertha Mason?
- What two natural elements are important symbols in the novel?
- How does Mr. Brocklehurst, the treasurer of Lowood, humiliate Jane?
- After finishing Lowood school, Jane stays there as a teacher for two more years. What makes her look for another employment?
- What would be the best description of Mr. Rochester?
- How did St. John find out that Jane Elliott, the name Jane took after running away from Thornfield, was actually Jane Eyre?
- Where is Jane sent after Gateshead?
- What is Ad?le Varens' relationship to Edward Rochester?
в этом разделе: